Sat, Feb 18|
Adventures in Colorwork on the Altheda Sweater - Feb 18 & 25 & Mar 4
Intimidated by colorwork? Don't be! Let Lynette show you how much fun colorwork can be in this THREE-PART class stitching the Altheda by Jennifer Steingass.
Time & Location
Feb 18, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM CST
JuJu Knits, 552 Lipscomb St, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USA
About the event
Learn to make a colorwork sweater -- the Altheda by designer Jennifer Steingass.
NEW DATES -- Saturdays, Feb 18 & 25 & Mar 4
1 to 2:30 p.m. - Feb 18 & 25
10:00 to 11:30 a.m. - March 4
- please make sure you can commit to all 3 days before registering
$115 p/p for all 3 sessions
Limited to 5 participants
In this THREE-PART class, Lynette will teach participants about:
- Color dominance theory.
- Why a swatch is always a great idea for wearables.
- Measuring for the perfect fit.
- Methods to hold two strands of yarn, with alternate adventures for 3 colors - techniques, floats & more.
- Increasing with German short rows.
- How to add colorwork to sleeve cuffs.
You will need to purchase:
- The Altheda pattern, either directly on Ravelry or in-store from JuJu Knits
- Yarn* (sport or dk weight)
- Size 4 (16, 24 & 32") & 5 (24 & 32") circular needles*, or corresponding needles to get gauge
- Swatch required before class. Registrants will get an email with instructions from Lynette prior to class.
*Class participants receive 10% off all class supplies from JuJu Knits, or you are welcome to bring yarn from your stash.
NOTE – All guests are still required to wash their hands upon entrance to the shop. No refunds - when you commit, so do we.
Photograph & pattern by designer Jennifer Steingass from Ravelry
Adventures in Colorwork
+$2.88 service fee
Includes THREE classes, each from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Saturday, February 11 Saturday, February 18 Saturday, February 25
+$2.88 service fee0