Crochet 2.0 with Lynette - January 22
Time & Location
About the event
Class participants will start a top-down hat, with a goal to get through the crown during this class.
Lynette will offer instructions on:
- How to measure & do the math to create a hat in just about any size using just about any yarn.
- Understanding crochet in the round.
- Creating increases & decreases.
- BYOHook - size H; available for purchase in store
- One skein of yarn (enough for a hat) is included with class registration.
- You’ll also have access to scrap yarn & various practice hooks.
NOTE – Masks are once again required at JuJu Knits, per CDC guidelines. All guests are required to wash their hands upon entrance to the shop.
- Crochet 2.0 - January 22$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0