Sat, Oct 07|
Crochet 2.0 with Lynette - October 7
Crochet a Beanie Hat. Class is designed for those who’ve mastered the chain stitch, single crochet & double crochet.
Time & Location
Oct 07, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
JuJu Knits, 552 Lipscomb St, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USA
About the event
Class participants will start a top-down hat, with a goal to get through the crown during this class.
Lynette will offer instructions on:
- How to measure & do the math to create a hat in just about any size using just about any yarn.
- Understanding crochet in the round.
- Creating increases & decreases.
- BYOHook - size H; available for purchase in store
- One skein of yarn (enough for a hat) is included with class registration.
- You’ll also have access to scrap yarn & various practice hooks.
NOTE – All guests are required to wash their hands upon entrance to the shop.
Crochet 2.0 - October 7
+$1.38 service fee
+$1.38 service fee0