Sat, Sep 30|
Crochet Post Stitches & Cables - Sept 30
Learn the Cabled Owl Washcloth by Deja Joy. Crocheter should know how to slip stitch, single & double crochet; will learn treble crochet in class. For the adventurous beginner.
Time & Location
Sep 30, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
JuJu Knits, 552 Lipscomb St, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USA
About the event
Crochet Post Stitches & Cables with Lynette
Saturday, Sept 30
- Limited to 5 participants
Learn how to do the Cabled Owl Washcloth by Deja Joy - a free pattern on Ravelry.
- Work first 6 rows of pattern
- May be done in cotton for washcloth, or wool or acrylic for blanket square
- Worsted weight, light colored, smooth yarn suggested
- US I or J (5.5 mm or 6 mm) hook, or size required for chosen yarn
- Tight crocheters may want to go up a hook size
*Participants are welcome to use stash supplies; however, all class members get 10% off yarn and notions.
NOTE – All guests are required to wash their hands upon entrance to the shop.
Cabled Owl Washcloth - Sept 30$55.00+$1.38 service fee