Fri, Jun 17|
My First Colorwork Sweater - June 17, 24 & July 8
Intimidated by colorwork? Don't be! Let Lynette show you how much fun colorwork can be in this THREE-PART class.
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2022, 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
JuJu Knits, 552 Lipscomb St, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USA
About the event
Learn to make a colorwork sweater -- the Celosias by designer Jennifer Steingass.
THREE PARTS -- Fridays, June 17, 24 & July 8
3:30 to 5 p.m. each day - please make sure you can commit to all 3 days before registering
$100 p/p for all 3 sessions
Limited to 5 participants
In this THREE-PART class, Lynette will teach participants about:
- Color dominance theory.
- Measuring for the perfect fit.
- Alternate methods for working with 2 strands of yarn at the same time.
- Why a swatch is always a great idea for wearables.
- Working in the round.
You will need to purchase:
- The Celosias pattern, either directly on Ravelry or in-store from JuJu Knits
- Size 4 & 6 circular needles*, or corresponding needles to get gauge
- Swatch strongly suggested before class. Registrants will get an email with instructions from Lynette prior to class.
*Class participants receive 10% off all class supplies from JuJu Knits, or you are welcome to bring yarn from your stash.
NOTE – All guests are still required to wash their hands upon entrance to the shop. No refunds - when you commit, so do we.
Photograph & pattern by designer Jennifer Steingass from Ravelry
My 1st Colorwork Sweater - FRI
+$2.50 service fee
Includes THREE classes, each from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Friday, June 17 Friday, June 24 Friday, July 8
+$2.50 service fee0