Sat, Nov 04|
Pressed Flowers Socks by Alyssa - Nov 4 & 18
Texas may be hot but creativity blooms all year long. Join Alyssa for a two-part class on one of the newest additions to the Pressed Flowers pattern family - the Pressed Flowers socks by Amy Christoffers.
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2023, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
JuJu Knits, 552 Lipscomb St, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USA
About the event
Pressed Flowers Socks with Alyssa
TWO SESSSIONS - both Saturdays
November 4 & 18
10:30 to 12 noon each day
- Limited to 5 participants.
In this class you will learn about the forethought heel (a sister to the afterthought heel) and mosaic colorwork in the round.
Mosaic is a great way to dip your toe into the world of colorwork for beginners.
- Chart reading
- Forethought heel
- Mosaic colorwork in the round
- Pressed Flowers Sock pattern by Amy Christoffers - https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/pressed-flowers-socks-2
- US 1 ½ / 2.5 mm 32” circular (or longer) for leg and foot (gauge needle)
- US 0 / 2 mm 32” circular (or longer) for cuff, heel and toe
- Two contrasting colors of sock yarn (fingering weight w/nylon)
- Yarn snips
*Participants are welcome to use stash supplies; however, all class members get 10% off yarn and notions.
PHOTO - Amy Christoffers via Ravelry
NOTE – All guests are required to wash their hands upon entrance to the shop
Pressed Flowers Socks$80.00+$2.00 service fee