Sat, Mar 19|
(SOLD OUT) Felted Toadstools with Joyce Hazlerig - AFTERNOON of March 19
Learn needle felting with the finest teacher, Joyce Hazlerig, by creating these delightfully fanciful fairy toadstools. Joyce's quarterly classes ALWAYS sell out quickly, so don't delay - reserve your spot today!
Time & Location
Mar 19, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
JuJu Knits, 552 Lipscomb St, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USA
About the event
Felted Toadstools with Joyce Hazlerig March 19 - AFTERNOON (1-3 pm)
- Supplies & tools included.
- $75 per person.
- Limited to 6 participants.
- Class is approximately 2 hours long.
- Kit includes small felting pad, needles & fiber. There will be some tools & extra fiber available for sharing & purchase.
- Advance payment required; no refunds.
NOTE – Masks are once again required at JuJu Knits, per CDC guidelines. All guests are required to wash their hands upon entrance to the shop. No refunds - when you commit, so do our teachers.
Felted Toadstools - AFTERNOON
+$1.88 Service fee
March 19 - 1 to 3 pm
+$1.88 Service fee0