Sat, Mar 19|
(SOLD OUT) Felted Toadstools with Joyce Hazlerig - MORNING of March 19
Learn needle felting with the finest teacher, Joyce Hazlerig, by creating these delightfully fanciful fairy toadstools. Joyce's quarterly classes ALWAYS sell out quickly, so don't delay - reserve your spot today!
Time & Location
Mar 19, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Fort Worth, 552 Lipscomb St, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USA
About the event
Felted Toadstools with Joyce Hazlerig March 19 - MORNING (10 am - 12 pm)
- Supplies & tools included.
- $75 per person.
- Limited to 6 participants.
- Class is approximately 2 hours long.
- Kit includes small felting pad, needles & fiber. There will be some tools & extra fiber available for sharing & purchase.
- Advance payment required; no refunds.
NOTE – Masks are once again required at JuJu Knits, per CDC guidelines. All guests are required to wash their hands upon entrance to the shop. No refunds - when you commit, so do our teachers.
Felted Toadstools - MORNING
March 19 - 10 am to 12 pm$75.00+$1.88 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out